-
October 14th, 2008, 10:57 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Mccains last stand.
Tomorrow night is the last debate and the last chance Mccain has to try and save this joke of a campaign he has going on. I dont expect anything new from either candidate, but will definitely watch it to see what Johnny will do.
-
October 14th, 2008, 11:37 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Mccains last stand.
He will, once again, kick the marxist's stupid ass! lol
-
October 14th, 2008, 11:41 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: Mccains last stand.
Sorry I missed the first time(s).
-
October 15th, 2008, 12:05 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: Mccains last stand.
You didn't miss it - you merely couldn't comprehend it.
-
October 15th, 2008, 12:08 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Re: Mccains last stand.
I guess most didnt since they agree with me on that.
-
October 15th, 2008, 12:26 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Re: Mccains last stand.
Congratulations. You're in the majority. And I guess you'll pull some liberal think tank's (oxymoron) polls to prove me wrong! lol
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks